英语翻译RT K Urban

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/29 03:31:31
英语翻译RT K Urban

英语翻译RT K Urban
英语翻译
RT K Urban

英语翻译RT K Urban
这是引用别人的
Long Hot Summer -- Keith Urban
I can’t sleep (我无法入睡)
Ain’t no sleep a’coming (丝毫未眠)
I’m just lying here thinking ‘bout you (只是躺着想着你)
I’m in deep (我越想越深)
Falling deep into the picture in my mind of everything we’re gonna do (深深陷入我们会要做的所有事的那些画面)
Over at the lake and down by the river (越着湖泊漂过,顺着河流游下)
You can feel it start to rise (你能感觉到向往的感觉愈演愈烈)
Wanna jump in my car,go wherever you are (我想马上跳进我的车里,到达任何一个你所在的地方)
‘Cause I need you by my side(因为我需要你在我身边)
It’s gonna be a long,hot summer,we should be together (这将会是个漫漫长夏,我们得紧紧呆在一起)
With your feet up on the dashboard now (你把脚翘在仪表盘上)
Singing along with the radio,it’s such a beautiful sound (跟着收音机一起唱着,那声音是多么美)
And when you say my name in the middle of the day,I swear I see the stars
come out (而当你突然间念着我的名字,我发誓我满头星光都在环绕着..)
When you hold my hand in the back of my mind,just waiting on the sun to go down,the sun to go down (当你趁我不知不觉时握住我的手,直等到太阳落下,直到落下...)
I wanna see your brown skin shimmer in the sun for the first time (我想初次看看你那棕黄的肌肤在阳光下闪闪发亮)
I try to be the one who knows just what to do to you to get me that smile(我努力成为你生命中的唯一,成为知道如何得到你的微笑的人)
One chance of meeting,you were walking by me on the street and I said hi (那是一次偶遇,你在街上走着,面着我走来,我说了声嗨)
And that was the beginning of my heart spinnin’ like these wheels in my
head tonight (那就是我心神颠倒的开始,如同今晚的感觉一样)
It’s gonna be a long,hot summer,we should be together (重复.)
With your feet up on the dashboard now (.)
Singing along with the radio,it’s such a beautiful sound (.)
And when you say my name in the middle of the day,I swear I see the stars
come out (.)
When you hold my hand in the back of my mind,just waiting on the sun to
go down,the sun to go down (.)
The only place that I wanna be is where you are (我唯一想去的地方就是你所在的地方)
‘Cause anymore than a heartbeat away is just too far (因为除了那种砰然心动之外,一切都太遥远)
It’s gonna be a long,hot summer,we should be together (.)
All I really want is more than this moment right now (我想要的远不止是这一刻)
And when you say my name in the middle of the day,I swear I see the stars
come out (.)
And when you hold my hand and I look into your eyes (而当你握着我的手时,当我注目着你的眼睛时..)
I swear it looks like you’re waiting for the sun to go down,the sun to
go down (我发誓看上去就像你守候着这美妙的一刻,直到太阳落下,直到落下)
I swear it’s like you’re waiting for the sun to go down (我发誓你一定就等着太阳落下)
Waiting on the sun to go down (等待它落下)
Hey,yeah (感叹词,不译)
Oh,I’m loving thinking ‘bout you (oh,我爱上了想念你的感觉)
I cant sleep,I’m just lying here thinkin’ ‘bout you(我无法入睡,只是躺着默默想着你)

帮忙翻译下long hot summer这首歌,拿翻译器的绕,急问题补充:是keith urban唱的啊 Long Hot Summer -- Keith Urban I can’t sleep (我无法